Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.

Thread: Does any other 1/5 scale onroad manufactor make a 4 wheel drive onroad besides FG??

1. #1 Default Does any other 1/5 scale onroad manufactor make a 4 wheel drive onroad besides FG?? 
    United States
    Does anyone know if any othe 1/5 scale manufactor makes a 4 wheel drive onroad besides FG??

2. #2 Default Re: Does any other 1/5 scale onroad manufactor make a 4 wheel drive onroad besides FG 
    Losi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. #3 Default Re: Does any other 1/5 scale onroad manufactor make a 4 wheel drive onroad besides FG 
    Canada
    Real Name
    Mike
    Blog Entries
    MCD also make a 4wd onroad

FG Leopard
    FG Monster Beetle 4x4

4. #4 Default Re: Does any other 1/5 scale onroad manufactor make a 4 wheel drive onroad besides FG 
    contrast does but the price is high, redcat has one as well. It depends how much you want to spend but your best bet for just a standard onroad 4wd would be FG. MCD is good as well but FG comes better equipped and the parts prices are reasonable as for MCD are great but over priced and the problem is that they will release a new version every year and after a few years it becomes very difficult to find parts for the version you own as they change the platform completely.

5. #5 Default Re: Does any other 1/5 scale onroad manufactor make a 4 wheel drive onroad besides FG 
    United States
    Thank you maherbeemer. I have a old MCD rally car that I converted to onroad only I put FG tires on it and it really improved its handling onroad but you are right the price of replacement parts for an MCD are outrageous!! This casused me to get a FG 4wd. But I was just wondering if any other manufactor produced a 4wd onroad going to have to check out this Contrast company. Thanks for your help.

6. #6 Default Re: Does any other 1/5 scale onroad manufactor make a 4 wheel drive onroad besides FG 
    No worries man, there is more variety with the 2wd onroad as they are more competitive and are much more advanced than the 4wd on roads at the moment. You get less grip but once you get the hang of it they are very fast and easy to come out on the corners, it's worth a look at and to try take it from me

Quote Originally Posted by nitroheadjones View Post
    Thank you maherbeemer. I have a old MCD rally car that I converted to onroad only I put FG tires on it and it really improved its handling onroad but you are right the price of replacement parts for an MCD are outrageous!! This casused me to get a FG 4wd. But I was just wondering if any other manufactor produced a 4wd onroad going to have to check out this Contrast company. Thanks for your help.

7. #7 Default Re: Does any other 1/5 scale onroad manufactor make a 4 wheel drive onroad besides FG 
    United States
    With the untreated parking lots that we run on 2wd don't do very well which is why I am running a 4wd FG.

Thread Information