Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.

Thread: Have you noticed..

1. #1 Default Have you noticed.. 
    that when your baja stops (for whatever reason) it's always at least 200m from your gas can or toolbox..? So it's a pain to carry it or kick it front of you to back to the "base". So there was need for something that doesn't kill my back when transporting the baja. And because I'm lazy..

I know there's people who has modified golf carts to carry their baja. For me that was too elegant and clumsy.

This is what I came up with. LOL! The other end goes to the front shock tower and the other to my belt. Goes into pocket and doesn't cost anything. Note that I run with stock shocktower. Not too sure how the CF tower would respond to this..

Have you noticed..

Lead, follow, or get out of the way

2. #2 Default  
    runwreckrepair Guest
    someone's stolen your dog !!

lol

3. #3 Default  
    runwreckrepair Guest
    I've found another solution to this problem and now I take my grandson with me and he does all the fetching.................. in return for a quick bash .......lol

4. #4 Default  
    runwreckrepair Guest
    Also check out my other solution recently posted here

http://5thscaleracingforum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=45

:-)

5. #5 Default  
    Yeah! I bought a mean guard dog last autumn. When the burglars came, they stole just the dog! Nothing else was touched..

NOT!

I'd love to have a dog. But I live alone and I have very irregular hours at job. So I think it would suffer from being too much alone.. :(

Quote Originally Posted by runwreckrepair View Post
    someone's stolen your dog !!

lol

6. #6 Default  
    Interesting. Got any pics?

Quote Originally Posted by runwreckrepair View Post
    Also check out my other solution recently posted here

http://5thscaleracingforum.com/vb/showthread.php?t=45

:-)

7. #7 Default  
    i use a 3 foot bungee strap with hooks to haul it around. a buck a piece at the doller store,

they say 1 out of 4 people in the world are chineese, I have a brother Paul , Mark and Miihow..... I think its Paul :p

8. #8 Default  
    monotheist is offline Monotheist is the belief in the existence of one deity or God
    Top idea. Sometimes its the simplest solutions that work the best and yeah mine also always stops or gets stuck at the worst possible place...grrrr

Thread Information