Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I Fed the neighbours Cat

1. #1 Default I Fed the neighbours Cat 
    Real Name
    Clayton
    I Fed the neighbours Cat

Clayton
    Vertigo Performance

http://5thscaleracing.com/vb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11&dateline=117807681  9
    Vertigo Easy Access Clutch Unit, The absolute quickest way to access the HPI Baja clutch.

2. #2 Default  
    Ouch bud. Cat is a vicious one. Well guess what I did today??? I stuck a drill bit through my thumb when drilling out my pinion bolt. Yup, the drill started walking on me and jumped off into my thumb. Crazy thing is the bit broke off inside my thumb and I had to take it out with my trust needle nose. Brian witnessed the whole thing and was proud of me, no swear words.... LOL

3. #3 Default  
    Canada
    Real Name
    Mike
    Blog Entries
    Damn!! You two are making me cringe just thinking about it! :eek:

FG Leopard
    FG Monster Beetle 4x4

4. #4 Default  
    Clayton, when do you finally learn that you are a Dogman, not a Catman ? Now take "the Tool" and give the cat what it deserve :B:: .

5. #5 Default  
    Real Name
    Clayton
    Tom, It was a neighbors cat... not mine.. LOL!!
    The deal is I look after their cats on weekends, it is open season on their liquor cabinet...... Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, what do I do? LOL!!! Drink away the pain!

I have done the drill bit thing with a Robertson bit (Square screw driver bit) and if anyone knows what a M stapler is (1/2" Crown stapler) right through my hand so Jeremy I feel for you.. Really I do LOL!!!

Clayton
    Vertigo Performance

http://5thscaleracing.com/vb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11&dateline=117807681  9
    Vertigo Easy Access Clutch Unit, The absolute quickest way to access the HPI Baja clutch.

6. #6 Default  
    runwreckrepair Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlocker View Post
    Tom, It was a neighbors cat... not mine.. LOL!!
    The deal is I look after their cats on weekends, it is open season on their liquor cabinet...... Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, what do I do? LOL!!! Drink away the pain!

I have done the drill bit thing with a Robertson bit (Square screw driver bit) and if anyone knows what a M stapler is (1/2" Crown stapler) right through my .................................................. ........... neighbours cat
    Poor poody tat !!!
    Last edited by runwreckrepair; 07-08-2007 at 08:31 AM.

7. #7 Default  
    Real Name
    Clayton
    Yah the cats were really suffering..... It was the friendly one too....
    One lets me pet it, one runs.

Tonight the one that lets me pet it bloodied my hand and the other let me pet it.
    A Conspiracy if you ask me..

Clayton
    Vertigo Performance

8. #8 Default  
    runwreckrepair Guest
    bet they are both females !!??

Cats will do that you to ya ......................

We got 7 in our house including two new kittens this week, so I know about the scratched hand thing (and other unmentionable body parts) they even beat the dog up so i've got no chance!!

9. #9 Default  
    Real Name
    Matt
    I thought this thread was going too lead too something else....like "I feed the neighbors cat" and then you fed it something you were not suppose too,lol

10. #10 Default  
    Real Name
    Clayton
    I did, my hand!! LOL!!!

One cat gets spooked and does a burn out on my bare feet and the other cat must have wanted to one up him.

Clayton
    Vertigo Performance

Thread Information