Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.

Thread: Hello from Texas

1. #1 Default Hello from Texas 
    taebaker Guest
    As a new baja owner I just wanted to say Hi and Thank ya'll ( yes we really do say that here) for some really good suggestions and info on the Baja. I am fairly new to RC cars and have been content to just "shut up and read" the forum. Maybe someday I will be able to help a rookie the way ya'll are helping me.
    I really like the "bicycle inner tube shock covers" idea. However...I live in Austin and can't find any dirt to play in withing 50 miles radius, so right now dirt is not a problem. I did just order some tarmac busters for my 5b so I can at least play on the thousands of square miles of parking lots we have.

Thanks for sharing your info.

2. #2 Default  
    Romeo Michigan
    Welcome to the forum taebaker it was a big help to me as well when i got my Baja a few weeks ago you might not have dirt to play in but look at it this way you will not have to spend as much time cleaning the Baja

Love many Trust few do Wrong by non

3. #3 Default  
    Strathmore, Alberta
    Real Name
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the forum Teabaker!!

FG Leopard
    FG Monster Beetle 4x4

4. #4 Default  
    Campbell River, BC
    Real Name

Each time you have a problem you overcome you are then are able to help someone else

Vertigo Performance

http://5thscaleracing.com/vb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11&dateline=117807681  9
    Vertigo Easy Access Clutch Unit, The absolute quickest way to access the HPI Baja clutch.

5. #5 Default  
    mannhiem, Germany
    This place is great to learn new things and post new ideas. also it helps to save you and others $$$$$$$$

6. #6 Default  
    runwreckrepair Guest
    Welcome !!

I joined a few weeks ago when I got my new Baja and the guys on this forum have been sooooo helpful and they know what they are talking about, so don't be afraid to ask, even if it seems like a dumb question................:confused:

7. #7 Default  
    hey taebaker, where in tejas r u? i'm llokin for some local bashers in houston tx?

8. #8 Default  
    Welcome to the forum.
    Hope you fine all the answers you need hear? If not don’t hesitate to ask.

Can Never Get Enough!

Thread Information