Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.

Thread: Pro Boat Miss Bud

1. #1 Default Pro Boat Miss Bud 
    United States
    Real Name
    Jim
    I see the pro boat miss bud has a place here in the forum so i will share a few pics of mine 1/8 scale 43 inchs long 24 inchs wide with the stock 26cc zen

Pro Boat Miss Bud
    I polished the stock prop
    Pro Boat Miss Bud
    Pro Boat Miss Bud

RC10GT Savage21 Miss Bud Redcat Rampage MT

2. #2 Default  
    Canada
    Real Name
    Mike
    Blog Entries
    That's an awesome looking boat!
    I had been on the docks in Detroit a few years back and got to see quite a few of thefull scales in person upclose! They are works of art!!

FG Leopard
    FG Monster Beetle 4x4

3. #3 Default  
    Canada
    Real Name
    Everett
    I just picked one up the other day. It had the most compression I have ever seen, and unfortunatly while trying to start it we cracked the hull and took a chunk out directly in the middle corner side edge if you line it up with the motor. So pisssssssssed. Couldn't get it started either. Runs fine out of the water but as soon as I put it in the water she stalls.

It is sooooo much more impressive in real life. Easily one of the most impressive looking RC's I own.

4. #4 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by TeK3030 View Post
    I just picked one up the other day. It had the most compression I have ever seen, and unfortunatly while trying to start it we cracked the hull and took a chunk out directly in the middle corner side edge if you line it up with the motor. So pisssssssssed. Couldn't get it started either. Runs fine out of the water but as soon as I put it in the water she stalls.

It is sooooo much more impressive in real life. Easily one of the most impressive looking RC's I own.
    with these boats they do not have a clutch so it takes two people to launch it, lol. one on the gas when it hits the water and the other throwing it in the water, but of coarse I was the one throwing so as soon as it hits the water I was drowned by a 3 to 4 foot rooster tail, that I wasn't expecting,lol. it was worth it.............

Thread Information