Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Special offer by Vertigo Performance

1. #1 Exclamation Special offer by Vertigo Performance 
    Real Name
    Clayton

Vertigo Performance is offering 60% off our V2 rear axle extenders in trade for your existing after market axle extenders regardless of brand. This promotion is open to all members of RCU, 5ThscaleRacing, HBF, LSF, MAD and any other forum on the internet.

All you need to do is mail your existing rear extenders back to VP and we will ship out our new updated extenders for $16.00 shipping included.

We started this kind of program about 7 years ago with Vertigo TMaxx products and have periodically offered the program out for various other products. We will have more programs in the future for Baja parts.

Special offer by Vertigo Performance
    (Orings included )
    (Hub carrier not included)

Email for further information
    clayton@vertigoperformance.com

Clayton
    Vertigo Performance

http://5thscaleracing.com/vb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11&dateline=117807681  9
    Vertigo Easy Access Clutch Unit, The absolute quickest way to access the HPI Baja clutch.

2. #2 Default  
    does this offer still stand ??
    that would be a 16 bucks wisely spent for once

they say 1 out of 4 people in the world are chineese, I have a brother Paul , Mark and Miihow..... I think its Paul :p

3. #3 Default  
    Real Name
    Clayton
    Stands tall and proud my Canadian (Although French) friend LOL!! j/k

Yes offer stands for eternity or the first NHL game of the season, whichever comes first.

Clayton
    Vertigo Performance

http://5thscaleracing.com/vb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11&dateline=117807681  9
    Vertigo Easy Access Clutch Unit, The absolute quickest way to access the HPI Baja clutch.

4. #4 Default  
    Real Name
    Clayton
    Bringing back to the top

Clayton
    Vertigo Performance

5. #5 Default  
    How about trading my originals for some of those "other" ones we talked about? j/k These ones belong to my son....almost. Not till the 19th.

You know it's bad when you're siphoning gas from the baja so you can get to work.........

6. #6 Default  
    Real Name
    Clayton
    Those other ones are a new product and aren't suppose to be mentioned

Clayton
    Vertigo Performance

7. #7 Default  
    Tease........

8. #8 Default  
    Real Name
    Clayton
    Cahonus is messing with you, there are no new parts, if you read elsewhere apparently we are in bankruptcy , heck I had to feed my little boy scraps from the neighbors garbage for breakfast this morning LOL!!!!!!

Wait a second, we aren't in bankruptcy (Eddy ) we are working on a top secret harnacularvestular device that will enhance the disruptercircuitry thus increasing the HP by 10 fold without the aid of an afterburner. It is top secret so don't tell anybody.

Clayton
    Vertigo Performance

9. #9 Default  
    You are lucky this morning, I could not find the buckshot otherwise I would have shot you. Thought you were taking pictures of my wife or her boyfriend.

10. #10 Default  
    Real Name
    Clayton
    Just talking to a friend of mine, he said that if he caught his wife with someone he would kill the guy and then claim she thought she was being raped. When asked why he killed his wife he would say because she was enjoying it LOL!!!!

Clayton
    Vertigo Performance

Thread Information