Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.

Thread: Questions about Warrantee

1. #1 Default Questions about Warrantee 
    Real Name
    Clayton
    Vertigo Performance warranties our items against manufacture defects, not against excessive abuse.

We put our parts through vigorous testing (more than what the vehicle it is used on is designed for) We break all sorts of parts making sure our parts don't break. Vertigo Performance has designed our parts to take common sense abuse and then a little bit more.
    Due to a trend in the latest years of the consumer thinking this hobby is about free parts because they took their cars and trucks beyond reasonable use warranties are less and less prevalent. Please take responsibility for the damage done by the abuse the buggy was subject to and we will take responsibility for the parts not meeting reasonable use.

Clayton
    Vertigo Performance

http://5thscaleracing.com/vb/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=11&dateline=117807681  9
    Vertigo Easy Access Clutch Unit, The absolute quickest way to access the HPI Baja clutch.

2. #2 Default  
    i have to say that i have every part for the baja that vertigo performancre make and i have never found a single problem with one of them
    every part made is made to a very high standurd (spelling) and apears to be tested very throughly before being put to market (i wish all manufacturs did that, jetpro for instance:( )
    i also havent managed to break a single part despite me driveing like a complete dumbass lol
    so if you break something, how hard a life does youre car have?

THE ALIENS ARE TALKING TO ME THROUGH MY VERTIGO PARTS ! ! ! !

3. #3 Default  
    Canada
    Real Name
    Mike
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fergus View Post
    i have to say that i have every part for the baja that vertigo performancre make and i have never found a single problem with one of them
    every part made is made to a very high standurd (spelling) and apears to be tested very throughly before being put to market (i wish all manufacturs did that, jetpro for instance:( )
    i also havent managed to break a single part despite me driveing like a complete dumbass lol
    so if you break something, how hard a life does youre car have?
    I totally agree Fergus! My baja ran into a front end loader at full throttle with no problems at all! All of my carbon pieces survived that "attack" and many many other attacks!! LOL!!! I'm not the best driver!

FG Leopard
    FG Monster Beetle 4x4

4. #4 Default  
    I also agree!!! I drive the crap out of my Baja and had several bad crashes and all parts supassed my expections. I believe in honesty. If I feel a part let me down I say so but if I believe a part broke because of my lack of driving skills than replace it without sooking

5. #5 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by UFO View Post
    if a part brakes it brakes. most people are cheap and want everything for free. other people know when its on them and go get a new one.

mostly im not a fan of cf. when it goes it goes. i rather take a chance of metal bending sometimes it it does brake but not that often. if it bends i can keep running and replace it later instead of having to packup and go home. good thing we have choices in parts.

just upgrade to cf (way stronger than any metal part and lighter too) but keep the stok part so that in the unlikly case that it does snap that you can replace it while you get a new one lol

the reason i went down the all cf route was becuase of one very bad landing (23 foot high nosedive onto concrete that totaly bent the whole front end up)

THE ALIENS ARE TALKING TO ME THROUGH MY VERTIGO PARTS ! ! ! !

Thread Information