Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.

Thread: Carbon Fiber Products

1. #1 Default Carbon Fiber Products 
    Real Name
    Clayton
    I have been reading some boards where a certain company is misleading the readers with false information and this board would like to clear up this information

I read today that one CF company is claiming that Extreme RC's carbon Fiber is fiberglass coated semi carbon core material. This isn't exactly true.

Extreme RC uses Carbon layers just like the rest of the companies out there and although true colored carbon is often an outer layer of colored Fiberglass the integrity of the material is not that far off from full carbon material.

When you look at your pieces of carbon the weaved look is only the outer layer and is there for many points just for looks so using fiberglass colors changes the integrity slightly and the inner core is not semi carbon, this is false information and the readers are being mislead.

This type of action has been recently noted towards 3 different carbon companies, all 3 are known and have been in the industry for years. The company in question making allegations is new on the scene attempting to discredit other companies.

Please if you have questions about a companies carbon CALL THEM or EMAIL THEM, do not listen to any company that discredits another with false allegations.

2. #2 Default  
    Or just buy vertigo performance carbon fibre and you never have to worry.

3. #3 Default  
    Real Name
    Matt
    Quote Originally Posted by Mlocker View Post
    I have been reading some boards where a certain company is misleading the readers with false information and this board would like to clear up this information

I read today that one CF company is claiming that Extreme RC's carbon Fiber is fiberglass coated semi carbon core material. This isn't exactly true.

Extreme RC uses Carbon layers just like the rest of the companies out there and although true colored carbon is often an outer layer of colored Fiberglass the integrity of the material is not that far off from full carbon material.

When you look at your pieces of carbon the weaved look is only the outer layer and is there for many points just for looks so using fiberglass colors changes the integrity slightly and the inner core is not semi carbon, this is false information and the readers are being mislead.

This type of action has been recently noted towards 3 different carbon companies, all 3 are known and have been in the industry for years. The company in question making allegations is new on the scene attempting to discredit other companies.

Please if you have questions about a companies carbon CALL THEM or EMAIL THEM, do not listen to any company that discredits another with false allegations.

I agree , I seen some of those HBF hitler tactics as well

Thread Information