Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.

Thread: How many are anxiously awaiting the 4x4 conversion

1. #1 Default How many are anxiously awaiting the 4x4 conversion 
    I can't wait to convert my truck to the 4x4. I wonder how much longer to see it and purchase.

Fire it up

2. #2 Default  
    They're coming out with a 4WD conversion? Wow, I must be out of it. I think all my energies have been towards my Baja lately.

3. #3 Default 4x4 
    Hi, well FG is talking about 4 years about a 4x4 conversion kit. In the first step only the car is availble. But it's long FG tradition that we have to wait another year....:(

But at the moment already 2 4x4 conversion kits are availble. One from Heise and the other one from Kamitiro.
    Andy

4. #4 Default  
    Been interested in the conversion since seeing it. Have not heard very much about it lately. Interested in seeing the 4x4 run.

5. #5 Default  
    Quote Originally Posted by a-m-s View Post
    Hi, well FG is talking about 4 years about a 4x4 conversion kit. In the first step only the car is availble. But it's long FG tradition that we have to wait another year....:(

But at the moment already 2 4x4 conversion kits are availble. One from Heise and the other one from Kamitiro.
    Andy
    The one from heise sells for $1325.00(B.B.T.H) and the kamitiro I think is like $850

6. #6 Default  
    I won't hold my breath waiting for he FG one.

I also guess that their 4WD conversion will be more costly than the Carson Gas Devil 4WD at € 900 RTR.

Happy Racing
    Jesper Rex, Nuuk, Greenland
    FG Leopard Race, 29cc race ported DDM SiKK conversion, Elcon'ized and Sensor'ized

Thread Information