Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.

Thread: fg adapters.

1. #1 Default fg adapters. 
    Someone needs to make these proto. There is alot of attention to this. the fg tires come belted and last 10 times longer. Anyways the current adapters stick the tires out way to far, they are ok if you want to run the monster truck tires, but they look silly. Just make a fg type axle, the whole thing. keep the hpi size from the dog bone end throu the bearings and then step in down to the fg axle size. Have two flat spots to mount the square hexes and your off. then we could at least mounst those fg stadium rims and leopard rim without sticking them out as far. If you guys have ever seen the hormann jumbo's, they will fit the stadium truck rims and would be killer. they resemble the leopard tires, but wider. they are belted, come in s,m,h compounds. they would give great traction and last a long time. anyways there is a demand for this item. the added plus is you could also us fg on road wheel and tires for on road racing. If you guys can make all that other cool machined stuff this should be easy for ya. PLEASE MAKE SOME.

2. #2 Default  
    Real Name
    Clayton
    From what I understand the FG wheel doesn't fit around the rear hub assembly, this is why adapters are so wide.
    I will do some checking around and see what I can come up with though since I know someone who happens to stock allot of FG product and many other 1:5scale

Thanks for tossing the idea out there.

3. #3 Default  
    Thank you.

Thread Information