Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.

Thread: So many manufacturers - what about customs?

1. #1 Default So many manufacturers - what about customs? 
    Hey Folks, Buck here - First I'd like to thank budmancan for introducing me to this place in our Canadian Forum.

The whole reason I'm here though seems to not be addressed - YET (perhaps a product of the board still being so new).

So who's tackled a scratch project - I am in the midst of one right now and am hoping that others out there can offer some key pearls of wisdom to a guy who's never run a gasser and is trying to make his own...

In anycase - I look forward to chatting with you all, I just can't help but be jealous when I think about my slapped together gooframe with a chainsaw engine versus all of these shiny zenoah (and others) powered beasts.

Hope to hear from you all soon about your FrankenRC's

Cheers,
    Buck

2. #2 Default  
    Well I once was gonna make my own scarp build rc, then decided against it as I have pretty much no tools to build anything good. Even know I have one of those pocket bikes that I still look at every day thinking... thats my next rc. One day a may end up turning that into an rc, cause I just look plain silly riding it.

3. #3 Default  
    It's funny - but prior to my lurking on this forum - I had been designing a Gasser 1/5th - 1/4 based on a TVP style Chassis (humping the success and the engineering of the Savage)

After about 2 days of lurking - I found the Gladiator - IMPRESSIVE.

But alas - someone beat us to Market - caca occurs.

still working on it - with a weed eater engine and alot of savage/LST suspension componenets - I can't wait to put it up against my Gladiator - see who wins (no, I don't have a Gladiator - but some day I will - even if I have to get the Prototype)

Cheers,
    Buck

4. #4 Default  
    Hey Buck, good to see you come over. You are only in orangevill not to far away from you. I'm in Uxbridge. We could get together and bash some large scale. Have not been around lately my computer melted down, getting a new one on Monday or Tuesday. Should be back to normal by then.

Thread Information