Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.
  • Currently Active Users

There are currently 84 users online. 2 members and 82 guests

Most users ever online was 320, 05-11-2013 at 03:53 PM.

1. AimanXT,
    2. kanecong
  • New Spektrum Large Scale Servos!

Spektrum has finally set a release date -November 14, 2014- for their new large scale servos. Both are listed at $199.99 MSRP which places them at a price point that will appeal to large scale racers and bashers and they also offer some amazing specs -if you're running a LiPo RX pack... 1. The S9010 1/5 Scale Digital HV Surface Servo (Throttle) (SPMSS9010) Spec_Torque: 485 oz-in (48.6kg-cm) @ 6.0V; 660 oz-in (72kg-cm) @ 8.4V Spec_Speed: 0.15 sec/60 deg @ 6.0V; 0.11 sec/60 deg @ 8.4V 2. The S9020 1/5 Scale Digital HV Surface Servo (Steering) (SPMSS9020) Spec_Torque: 675 oz-in (48.6kg-cm) @ 6.0V; 1000 oz-in (72kg-cm) @ 8.4V Spec_Speed: 0.22 sec/60 deg @ 6.0V; 0.16 sec/60 deg @ 8.4V, at no load As they should be, these are digital, have an improved integrator design that eliminates crowbar effect and reduces heat build-up, waterproof, low profile, have a removable hi-strength servo lead, 2-cell LiPo capable, dual ball bearing, and they are equipped with steel gears.
    URLs: http://www.horizonhobby.com/surface-...e%29-spmss9010 http://www.horizonhobby.com/s9020-1-5-scale-digital-hv-surface-servo-%28steering%29-spmss9020

Comments 8 Comments
      mradlin -
      The amount of torque these servos have is nice!!
      Has anyone tried them?
      nitrocat -
      There not out yet I've had one on back order for a year
      At least hobby shop has not called me that they are in
      mradlin -
      When you get one please let me know how you like it I'm rally curious about it.
      nitrocat -
      What I heard last year was that it was going to fix the steering on the 5ive some people were having and I put one on order and have not heard anything yet
      But I will check on it in a week after the 15 when I go up there to pay on a new 5ive that he had on the shelf and I could not say no to when it said take me home with you
      mradlin -
      From the specs it really sounds like it will do the job. Have you tried getting it from horizon directly?
      nitrocat -
      No they charge to much
      I just got RTR for 1100 from hobby shop the price I got for servo was I think $135 it's not over 145
      mradlin -
      That's a decent price for the servo.
      nitrocat -
      Yes it was they give me a great prices if I pay up before I order
      But on the servo I did not pay because it was not available yet but he went ahead and place it
  • HTML Connect with us!

Join 5th Scale Forum on Facebook!

Follow 5th Scale Forum on Twitter!
  • 5thscale Tag Cloud Random picture from member albums

001 by Rotaxification
    IMG 6299
    IMG 6299 by rockypro1
    true fire jato with chrome wing
    true fire jato with chrome wing by VICTORY-RC
    100 0965
    100 0965 by mradlin
    Dual Servos on my Titan