Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.
  • Currently Active Users

There are currently 120 users online. 0 members and 120 guests

Most users ever online was 320, 05-11-2013 at 04:53 PM.

• XQ Power 1\5 scale Steering Servo

Looks like we finally have another large scale steering servo to choose from. I'm not familiar with the brand but the price and spec's don't look too bad.

Specifications:
    Weight: 177.5g
    Direction: Clockwise/pulse travelling 1000~2000us
    Dimensions: 60.1 x 30.1 x 59.7mm
    Operating Voltage: 6v~7.2v
    Torque: 33.5kg/cm @ 6v, 39.8kg/cm @ 7.2v
    Speed (sec/60 deg): 0.20 @ 6v, 0.18 @ 7.2v
    Motor Type: Carbon Brushed
    Middle Case: Aluminium Heat Sink
    Lead/Plug: JR Type
    Dual Ball Bearing Titanium

Retail Price: 69.99$
    Comments 18 Comments
      rcViper -
      Where do you buy these from?
      Thanks
      mradlin -
      Hi rcViper,
      You can get the servos here Servos - Dgi racing
      rcViper -
      Have you tried out these servos I need to buy 2 steering servos for my Mcd V4.
      Would these be a good pick?
      mradlin -
      I haven't tried one yet, but I haven't heard nothing bad about them.
      DGI Racing is a vendor here, maybe shoot him a PM and ask?
      rcViper -
      Thank you.
      mradlin -
      You're welcome. Anytime.
      noyb98098 -
      I'm looking for feedback on them myself - the spec's are really decent for the price.
      love gas -
      Quote Originally Posted by noyb98098 View Post
      I'm looking for feedback on them myself - the spec's are really decent for the price.
      i bought on from dgi racing on may 28 start building my losi 5itve t just finest it last week i notice it had glitch when centering i email them no respond i said ok maybe it go away start breaking in the car after 3/4 of a tank the servo stop working do not buy this servo JUNK!
      mradlin -
      Quote Originally Posted by love gas View Post
      i bought on from dgi racing on may 28 start building my losi 5itve t just finest it last week i notice it had glitch when centering i email them no respond i said ok maybe it go away start breaking in the car after 3/4 of a tank the servo stop working do not buy this servo JUNK!
      Who did you email about the servo love gas?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner
      TTDUDE -
      I bought one from Integy seems to glitch a little trying to center itself. Also cant find a metal servo arm for it. It has a 23 spline that is about 7.80mm diameter, kind of a weird size.
      rcViper -
      Same here I bought 2 of these servos installed them into my Mcd v4 ran about 10 minutes 1 started glitching sounds of grinding metal
      2nd one completely seized up wouldn't do nothing got very hot. STAY AWAY from these servos guys there are NO good for nothing garbage
      you definitely get what you pay for with these servos. Glad I bought direct from manufacture only paid $29.99 a servo had to give them a try.
      DGI Racing -
      I use this servos in all my cars, xb rampage twin servo set up, hpi baja, king motors T 2000 twin servo set up, they running great no problems so far,

rcViper -
      Quote Originally Posted by DGI Racing View Post
      I use this servos in all my cars, xb rampage twin servo set up, hpi baja, king motors T 2000 twin servo set up, they running great no problems so far,

I tried everything to get them to work not sure maby it's the way I set them up?
      DGI Racing -
      Quote Originally Posted by rcViper View Post
      I tried everything to get them to work not sure maby it's the way I set them up?
      This servos have one year warranty , contact your supplier, they have to fix it for you or replace it for free!!!
      rcViper -
      I'm working on it they take forever to get back!!
      DGI Racing -
      Quote Originally Posted by rcViper View Post
      I'm working on it they take forever to get back!!
      send me a pm, let me see what i can do for you
      TTDUDE -
      I found a aluminum servo arm for these servos by Itegy part no. C23819 $3.30 in stock as of today.
      rcViper -
      Don't buy these there cheap and fall apart very quickly
      I fried 4 of them in the same day. I opened one up and there was very small screws not sure where they came from but they were jammed in the gears caused the servo to seize up wrecked the whole inside same happened to the other 3
      very low quality I threw all 4 of them in the Trash No comparison to Hitec at all..
  • HTML Connect with us!

Join 5th Scale Forum on Facebook!

Follow 5th Scale Forum on Twitter!
  • 5thscale Tag Cloud Random picture from member albums

wiper arm bearing mod installed
    wiper arm bearing mod installed by mradlin
    XB-E 7075rc parts
    XB-E 7075rc parts by XBENOOB
    Wheelie time!
    Wheelie time! by NJ Baja
    desert rat8
    desert rat8 by VICTORY-RC