Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.
  • Currently Active Users

There are currently 111 users online. 0 members and 111 guests

Most users ever online was 320, 05-11-2013 at 04:53 PM.

• Site upgrade and some new tech!

Hey Guys,

Mike and I have been busy trying to come up with a way for us all across the globe to connect. In the Navigation bar at the top of the forum near the right side is a built in translator. This should help us all communicate better around this awesome hobby we all share!

Also, with some extensive research from djbuzzard and with some help from the site I went ahead and purchased a quad-copter called the Phantom. I'll be taking it with us to all of the race events that buzz, whitt, obeast, and myself attend so that we can continue to provide everyone with the some of the best RC video available. It has some great features that allow the unit to coordinate directly with satellites (via real-time GPS) so that I can just park it over the track to get the whole field in view or bring it in close for some up-front HD action. This race season should provide us with a lot of video along with the on-board action Stegy will be showing from his FX-4WD and possibly his on-road battles with the F1!

Thanks,

5thscale staff
    Comments 9 Comments
      KrashKrieg -
      That is one awesome looking Quad-copter.
      Can't wait to see some video from it!
      noyb98098 -
      Finally got a chance to get some video of the Phantom! Next step video FROM the Phantom..

grafil -
      WOW!
      That's great!
      mradlin -
      Great Len...Now the UFO sightings around VA will probably go up. LOL

Can't wait to see some vid from it!!!
      allanach -
      Sounds like a swarm of angry wasps.
      look forward to seeing its video.
      noyb98098 -
      Short video of the first flight with the camera attached. Flight around my development..

mradlin -
      Nice video quality!!
      allanach -
      Awesome.
      i want one.
      KrashKrieg -
      DJI just announced new stabilizer mount to remove the "Jello" video effect
      DJI announces stabilized HERO mount, and camera-equipped Phantom quadcopter
  • HTML Connect with us!

Join 5th Scale Forum on Facebook!

Follow 5th Scale Forum on Twitter!
  • 5thscale Tag Cloud Random picture from member albums

nokia download 141
    nokia download 141 by rockypro1
    before any mod of rear jetpro pipe
    before any mod of rear jetpro pipe by rob64n
    true fire jato with chrome wing
    true fire jato with chrome wing by VICTORY-RC
    DSC00144
    DSC00144 by rockypro1