Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.
  • Currently Active Users

There are currently 113 users online. 1 members and 112 guests

Most users ever online was 320, 05-11-2013 at 04:53 PM.

1. nitrocat
  • ProTek RC 150 Servo Series!

ProTek RC digital servos receive new specifications after stringent, universal testing. A core principal of ProTek RC is to over deliver, which is why the servo’s initial listed specifications were lower than the servo’s capabilities. After extensive laboratory testing of both ProTek and competing servos, it was clear that ProTek RC servos were significantly underrated. RC professionals and industry experts noted that the servos were markedly faster and more powerful than advertised.

“The servos I tested seemed much more powerful than rated. That is a good thing because you’re actually getting more servo than what you’re paying for.” said, RC Car Action Executive Editor Stephen Bess.

“I’ve been racing for years and the ProTek RC 150 series servos are more powerful than anything I have ever used.” said, A Main Hobbies Team Driver Chad Bradley.

“We wanted to conclude additional testing before releasing new ratings for our servos. We knew our servos could pull tree stumps out of the ground, but until we had concrete data, we played it safe,” CEO Kendall Bennett remarked.

http://youtu.be/-Ab-FY1noNw

Here are the spec's

Link to prices:

http://www.amainhobbies.com/advanced...servos&x=0&y=0
    Comments 5 Comments
      noyb98098 -
      Gonna have to give that 150T a shot.. Nice looking servo..
      mradlin -
      Ya, they do look good. How's the price?
      allanach -
      They kinda look like the new Futaba range a little bit.
      noyb98098 -
      I was thinking the same thing allanach; I ordered the 150T to drop in the FX-4WD. I'll see how it performs.
      Obeast44 -
      Ya those are nice. Specs seem unreal.
  • HTML Connect with us!

Join 5th Scale Forum on Facebook!

Follow 5th Scale Forum on Twitter!
  • 5thscale Tag Cloud Random picture from member albums

XB-E
    XB-E by XBENOOB
    Baja 5B
    Baja 5B by mradlin
    silver003
    silver003 by VICTORY-RC