Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.
  • Currently Active Users

There are currently 87 users online. 1 members and 86 guests

Most users ever online was 320, 05-11-2013 at 03:53 PM.

1. AimanXT
  • MCD Ultimates Are Back!

Back by popular demand are the MCD Ultimate's both the BAJA 1000 and MT.. Have always been interested in the Baja 1000 Ultimate but never seem to find one for a reasonable price, looks like Largescale RC is keen on fixing the "price" issue by offering them at 1659$ and 1699$. Both videos have nice pictures and information on the history of the Ultimate platform.

Comments 6 Comments
      allanach -
      Awesome prices for these trucks.

A full alloy 4wd car or monster truck for under $1,700...... cheap as chips.

A few years ago I knew a guy that purchased the Ultimate V3 for nearly double that price and out of the box it was a great car, "In my opinion" the V4 out of the box was a big let down as it needed money spent on it right away.

I just wish largescale RC answered their emails, I emailed them 20/12/2012 and still no reply, possibly Christmas holidays?
      noyb98098 -
      That's where they get you... It may cost 1700$ up front but go break or bend ANY of those alloy parts and see how much that cost ya!.. Update: Had to go look, so a set of lower arms cost you 270$ and uppers 94$..
      allanach -
      Maybe:

FG diff gear $ 40
      MCD diff gear $70

FG drive axle $19
      MCD drive axle $29

FG dog bone $11
      MCD dog bone $22

FG clutch bell $38
      MCD clutch bell $51

Those are the prices from Largescale rc and with FG parts you can shop around but with the MCD parts I know there are not a lot of places you can buy them.

As mentioned in my first post I have been impressed with the ultimate V3 straight out of the box but it would appear parts are on the expensive side.

Wonder why MCD dont make an ultimate V4?
      mooman007uk -
      i still don't trust their stock diffs...know too many people with baja1000's and mt's who grenaded about 10 between them before giving up on mcd...not before lining Sinan's pockets lots more though
      COCACOLAKEV -
      Are MT's still available? i cant find them anywhere!?
      noyb98098 -
      Right here mcd monster truck in stock..
  • HTML Connect with us!

Join 5th Scale Forum on Facebook!

Follow 5th Scale Forum on Twitter!
  • 5thscale Tag Cloud Random picture from member albums

Crypton top
    Crypton top by noyb98098
    baja 5t
    baja 5t by rockypro1
    My V1 chassis
    My V1 chassis by rob64n