Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.
  • Currently Active Users

There are currently 99 users online. 0 members and 99 guests

Most users ever online was 320, 05-11-2013 at 03:53 PM.

• FG Electric Baja and Leopard Updates!

The FG Baja Buggy WB535E - now with brush-less power! The E stands for "elec~tric power“ and means extremely high torque, high final speed and all this without any engine noise. The Baja Buggy 535E is equipped with a powerful brush-less engine and a 150A engine control. The control can be regulated simply via transmitter or optionally via a program card Item N°. 07906. We deliver the Ba~ja WB535E ready painted as RTR model with 2.4GHz rc system or unpainted without RC system. Both versions need for the final assembling LiPo batteries and the suitable charger. For non-problematical mounting we recommend to use 2x3S or 2x6S LiPo batter~ies with min. 45C/ 5000mAh, a max. length of 150mm and a width of 50mm. Suitable 6mm gold contact plugs and sockets for the LiPo batteries are enclosed.

No matter where you will set this model into action - you will always be right in front with the FG Leopard 4E! The "E" stands for "electric power“, the ‘4’ means four-wheel drive. Extremely fast, terrific torque and all this without any engine noise. The Leopard 4E is equipped with a powerful brush-less engine and a 150A engine control. The control can be regulated simply via transmitter or optionally via a program card Item N°. 07906. We deliver the FG Leopard 4E ready painted as RTR model with 2.4GHz rc system or unpaint-ed without RC system. Both versions need for the final assembling LiPo batteries and the suitable charger. For an non-problematical mounting we recommend to use 2x3S or 2x6S LiPo batteries with min. 45C/ 5000mAh, a max. length of 150mm and a width of 50mm. Suitable 6mm gold contact plugs and sockets for the LiPo batteries are enclosed.

Comments 1 Comment
      mooman007uk -
      still waiting for the bleedin sc trucks to come out, last july!!!

with all the rear wing fg uses surprised they even move...it's like a sail sticking straight up
  • HTML Connect with us!

Join 5th Scale Forum on Facebook!

Follow 5th Scale Forum on Twitter!
  • 5thscale Tag Cloud Random picture from member albums

REAR END
    REAR END by reaper
    some fuel lets give it hell
    some fuel lets give it hell by reaper
    000 0624
    000 0624 by Devils Chariot
    Ashton (my youngest he's 15) and Monica my wife
    Ashton (my youngest he's 15) and Monica my wife by Chaos