Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.
  • Currently Active Users

There are currently 88 users online. 0 members and 88 guests

Most users ever online was 320, 05-11-2013 at 03:53 PM.

• Ferox Modellsport

Wanted to let you guys know that Ferox brand has found a new home in North America. The details are still being worked out, but Hendrik wanted to make the announcement on RC-Tune so he can let current Ferox owners know that development of the car will continue. I'm very excited about this venture as well as Ferox building a solid international racing team along with providing a machine that even the casual driver can enjoy.

I'll be providing more details as they become available during the formation of this new team\company.

Thanks,

Len
    Comments 14 Comments
      winugly -
      So, this is great news for all Ferox owners back in Germany.
      mradlin -
      I agree! This is great news!!
      mooman007uk -
      is your house big enough Len? lol
      noyb98098 -
      Working on that!
      Vertigo Performance -
      Ferox's look like nice cars, it would have been a shame if it had gone by the wayside.
      djbuzzard -
      I have some garage space, Len...hehehe
      noyb98098 -
      I'm sure you do buzz...
      whittron -
      Well you know were to send protos when you need some good hard testing,ill be honest on what i think,you all know that.lol
      noyb98098 -
      Progress continues - hopefully the new Ferox Modellsport website will be up and running in a few weeks..
      Hor Mann -
      Good to hear mate.....
      noyb98098 -
      Update - Ferox has officially been purchased and the inventory will be coming to the U.S. in the next few weeks. I'll be updating you guys on the progress of new parts and new machines. We will have some new and used v1's that will be immediately available. All of the new (V2) parts will be 100% compatible with the v1's so current v1 owners will be able to upgrade to the v2 status machine without concern. Also, the level of craftsmanship will be of the highest standard. All of the chassis\frame\ and drive-line components will be made right here in North America. Hendrik (Ferox Designer) has graciously decided to stay on to assist with further development of the car. A few forum members have already been tasked with testing\development of both the FX-2WD and FX-4WD, prior to launch both of the vehicles will have been tested on various tracks (by the new Ferox team drivers) across different locations around the globe.
      stephane -
      If you are looking for an extreme cold weather tester I can do that from Minnesota we are most likely going to have a cold one again with lots of snow and ice.
      Obeast44 -
      Quote Originally Posted by noyb98098 View Post
      Update - Ferox has officially been purchased and the inventory will be coming to the U.S. in the next few weeks. I'll be updating you guys on the progress of new parts and new machines. We will have some new and used v1's that will be immediately available. All of the new (V2) parts will be 100% compatible with the v1's so current v1 owners will be able to upgrade to the v2 status machine without concern. Also, the level of craftsmanship will be of the highest standard. All of the chassis\frame\ and drive-line components will be made right here in North America. Hendrik (Ferox Designer) has graciously decided to stay on to assist with further development of the car. A few forum members have already been tasked with testing\development of both the FX-2WD and FX-4WD, prior to launch both of the vehicles will have been tested on various tracks (by the new Ferox team drivers) across different locations around the globe.

Great news! I cannot wait to see what you guys can come up with!
      racetruck -
      sounds great to hear if you need one tested here in Indiana let rob64n or myself know we can help
  • HTML Connect with us!

Join 5th Scale Forum on Facebook!

Follow 5th Scale Forum on Twitter!
  • 5thscale Tag Cloud Random picture from member albums

gg 006
    gg 006 by Lukkassen
    Baja3  Baja 5B
    Baja3 Baja 5B by reaganreagan
    dads car 015
    dads car 015 by clevedog
    IMG 4564
    IMG 4564 by whittron