Hello Guest, if you're reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second, Click here to register and in a few simple steps, you will be able to enjoy all the many features of our fine community. Please take a few minutes and introduce yourself in the section for you to meet the members of our community.
To remove these and other advertisements, become a site supporter and donate.
  • Currently Active Users

There are currently 103 users online. 0 members and 103 guests

Most users ever online was 320, 05-11-2013 at 04:53 PM.

• 5th's Sponsored Give Away!!

Hey 5th members!

We have just partnered up with Oneill Brothers Racing, Vertigo Performance Products, and Boca Bearings to bring you guys everything from long block motors, bearing kits, and ALL of the latest Vertigo parts for your Losi 5ive-T or Baja!

In order to be eligible for the contest you must be a registered member of the 5thscale forum. Once your a registered member you'll need to have at least 10 REAL post for the Boca prize, and 25 REAL post for the prizes from Oneill Brothers and Vertigo. For those of you who aren't sure what "real" means, we mean posting something that either helps other members with a problem and\or substantive to the 5thscale forum community.. Look no further than to our Australian brethren (Dave,Brad, Kevin, and Grantor) who have been a joy to have as well as the rest of our members from around the world. You have until Sept 26th to get registered and posting as the first contest will be announced on the 27th of Sept. You must have met all criteria in order to participate!! Good luck to everyone and we'll see you on the forums!

Thanks,

Mike and Len
    Comments 6 Comments
      Hor Mann -
      Well done guys..
      Looking forward to what is coming in the future..
      mradlin -
      C'mon guys!!
      Bring your friends and get things started!!!
      allanach -
      This is awesome boys.
      Any chance this post can go towards one of my "real" posts?
      Well done O bro, Boca & Vertigo.

(My last car had every Vertigo part available, pitty Clayton doesnt make parts for the leopard).
      noyb98098 -
      You funny Dave, I knew I was missing one Auzzie name in that post.. Problem fixed..
      Obeast44 -
      Sounds like an awesome contest guys!
      mradlin -
      Quote Originally Posted by Obeast44 View Post
      Sounds like an awesome contest guys!
      Thanks Obeast!!
  • HTML Connect with us!

Join 5th Scale Forum on Facebook!

Follow 5th Scale Forum on Twitter!
  • 5thscale Tag Cloud Random picture from member albums

Hurrax Crypton painted body
    Hurrax Crypton painted body by mradlin
    HPI Baja 5B
    HPI Baja 5B by hndaman1
    Close-up... 

Go-Pro camera added between 2-craftwerks light bars...2-blue LEDs 
2-Red LEDs that will flash using a DElight controller...
    Close-up... Go-Pro camera added between 2-craftwerks light bars...2-blue LEDs 2-Red LEDs that will flash using a DElight controller... by Devils Chariot
    Hi all, Heres pictures of my 1/5th scale baja that I built. I built the baja 5bss back in 2008 and its changed a lot since then, Now its called the...
    Hi all, Heres pictures of my 1/5th scale baja that I built. I built the baja 5bss back in 2008 and its changed a lot since then, Now its called the... by rockypro1
    truck pics 072
    truck pics 072 by fgmaniac69
    More...